Moretrench Industrial operates a full-time mechanical division that offers above-ground services to industrial clients. The division has broad capabilities such as shop or on-site welding and fabrication of coded piping and vessels, boilers, and general plant process equipment.
Our mechanical experience and safety record are valued highly by clients who trust Moretrench Industrial to undertake a diverse range of projects to assist in keeping industrial plants running and up to date. Our services also include work on new plants and infrastructure. Depending on the project, components of the work may include:
- Structural steel fabrication and installation
- Critical equipment installation
- Process and transfer piping (including stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy, HDPE, rubber-lined)
- Large-diameter pipe installation
- Walkways, platforms, and stairs
Moretrench Industrial is certified for ASME and NBIC code welding with R, U, and S stamps. We adhere to our QA/QC program, which includes roles and responsibilities, document and material control, material certifications and traceability, process control, inspection and tests, nonconforming work, and corrective actions.